Program Evaluation with Intent
At the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Explain how a completed log model serves as a guide in developing a program evaluation;
- Write process, outcome, and impact objectives;
- Identify at least three types of evaluation designs and select an evaluation design for a mock program evaluation
- Identify at least two types of quantitative and two types of qualitative measurement methods and select measurement methods for appropriate for a mock program evaluation;
- Describe at least three characteristics of a good survey;
- Identify the components of an evaluation report
- Prepare an oral presentation of a program evaluation report.
Community Impact Coordinator
Mallory joined Fact Forward in May 2017 as the Training Associate providing logistics and support to agency events and trainings. In 2018, she transitioned into the Research and Evaluation Department and is now serving as the Community Impact Coordinator. In this role, Mallory provides ongoing monitoring of evaluation and data collection to improve program strategies based on findings from reproductive health education programs offered to youth, parents, and youth-serving professionals. Mallory is also responsible for organizing the evaluation of Fact Forward's grants and projects to provide reports and oversight of evaluation protocols. Prior to joining Fact Forward, Mallory worked at the SC Department of Ju,venile Justice serving at-risk youth across South Carolina. She earned her Bachelor's Degree in Public Health at the University of South Carolina.
February 13, 2023
Late registration must be approved by the training department (email@example.com) and is subject to a $35 late registration fee.
If you are interested in additional information about this training and the possibility of having one in your area please contact our Training Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 803-771-7700.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made no later than 72 hours before the date of the training. No-shows forfeit registration costs.
Inclement Weather Policy: Fact Forward follows the City of Columbia for weather closings. We monitor and adjust as necessary. We make all efforts to connect with registrants via email to advise of office closing and delayed starts. In case of cancellation of training due to weather, we will refund registration fees and make all efforts to reschedule in a timely manner.