- How many people do we need for an on-site training?
All of the available on-site trainings can be delivered for 10 or more people.
- What if we don't have 10 people on staff?
You can either partner with another organization in your area to get a total of 10 or allow Fact Forward to advertise the training to its network of programs.
- What happens if less than 10 people attend?
Your organization will be responsible for paying for 10 people whether or not they all attend.
- How do you request an on-site training?
Organizations requesting on-site training must complete an On-site Training Request Form.
- Can we get Continuing Education Units (CEU's) for on-site trainings?
Fact Forward will provide CEUs for on-site trainings for $10 per day/person.
- How much does an on-site training cost?
Training costs vary based on the number of participants attending, the cost of materials, length of training, travel, and lodging, if necessary. NOTE: A non-refundable deposit will be due at the signing of the onsite training contract. The remaining cost will be due at the training.
- Once we complete the on-site training application, how soon can we expect a response from Fact Forward?
When Fact Forward receives your request, expect a response within 2-3 days to confirm your request. Upon confirmation of your request, Fact Forward will need an additional 7 days to assess the availability of trainers, training fees and necessary resources. At this time, Fact Forward will notify you to discuss the ability to fulfill your request.
- Once we have scheduled the on-site training, what is the next step?
Fact Forward will:
- draft a memorandum of Agreement (MOA)
- provide trainers and other materials necessary for the training
The Client will:
- provide detailed information about training content through the application process
- secure training location
- work with Fact Forward staff on appropriate space and room set up
- secure catering
- secure audiovisual equipment (can work with Fact Forward to provide if necessary)
- recruit and assure 10 or more participants will be attending the training (pay for at least 10 if quota not met)
- provide 72-hour guarantee (# of participants that will be attending)
- request and pay for CEUs (if desired)
- provide deposit and subsequent full payment for training within 30 days of completion, if not before
- handle registration
- sign-in or arrange with Fact Forward to handle
- arrange trainer lodging (if overnight stay required)
- assist with ordering curricula (curriculum trainings)
- What if we have to cancel an on-site training?
Fact Forward staff devotes a significant amount of time and resources to the preparation of on-site trainings, so it is critical that trainings occur as scheduled. In the event of a cancellation, Fact Forward will follow the guidelines below:
- All on-site training fees are non-refundable if canceled 7 days or less before the first day of the training.
- If the on-site training is canceled 30 days or more before the scheduled date, fees are fully (100%) refundable.
- If the on-site training is canceled 15 days or less before the scheduled date, 50% of fees will be refunded.
- Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing (via, email, fax or mail) to Fact Forward office 30 days prior to the event to receive a full refund. The day of the training does not count as one (1) of the 30 days.
- Fact Forward will issue a refund check within 30 days from the date of cancellation.
- In the event that your organization cancels an on-site training due to an emergency situation or catastrophic event, Fact Forward will apply your money toward a future training. However, your organization must reschedule the training within 90 days to avoid the above cancellation fees.