Please read ALL information below before completing your submission form.
Over 300 individuals from communities across South Carolina and the nation attend the Summer Institute each year. Speaking to this unique group is a great opportunity to lead, be involved, and share your expertise in the field of adolescent and reproductive health.
Deadline for Submission
Information to consider before submitting application(s)
All submissions will be reviewed and evaluated by the Summer Institute Conference Committee. Proposals that best relate to the conference objectives and topic areas will be selected using the following criteria:
- Thoroughness of the subject matter and proposal
- Quality of learning objectives
- Level of interactivity and method of diverse teaching styles
- Quality of takeaway tools/strategies offered
- Appeal to a diverse and broad spectrum of attendees
- Timeliness of proposal submission
If the presentation has more than one presenter, you must identify the lead presenter. All correspondence for your presentation (if chosen) will be communicated to the lead presenter. It is the lead presenter's responsibility to disseminate information to any co-presenters.
All proposals will be accepted/declined by the end of February 2022. Acceptance of a proposal is based on the content and the presenters named at the time of submission. Any changes to content or speakers must be conveyed to firstname.lastname@example.org in advance. Fact Forward reserves the right to reassess the suitability if changes are made.
All presenters must register at the discounted rate of $100.
- Presenters are responsible for their own travel, accommodations, parking, handouts, and other costs.
Other information to consider before submitting application(s)
- All proposals will be considered
- If you are submitting multiple presentations or a part one/part two, the lead presenter must make separate submissions for each of the 2 workshops.
- Presenters may not sell any products or services during their presentation. Presentations should have an educational goal and should not include any promotional or marketing material. Please contact Fact Forward for vendor/exhibitor information if interested in product sales.
- Use brevity in submitting your proposal; presenters will need to prepare for approximately 45 participants per workshop.