We’re Participating in Midlands Gives 2019
We’re excited to announce that we’re participating in Midlands Gives 2019! This 24-hour online giving campaign helps bring our region together as one community to raise money and awareness for local nonprofits.
We love the community aspect of Midlands Gives because we believe that the prevention of teen pregnancy isn’t just in the best interest of adolescents their families. It’s in the best interest of our community.
In 2018, your donations helped us support our community by:
- 46 trainings provided to 835 people
- 4,350 continuing education hours awarded
Empowering local organizations
- $1,475,472 in funding distributed to 51 agencies in 16 SC counties
- 8 school districts, 3-community-based organizations, and 3 health clinics participating in prevention programs.
Reaching youth and their families
- 620 teens participating in Let’s Talk Month programs
- 11,205 youth participating in educational programs and health services
Can we count on you in 2019?